Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Aaron Tippin To Spend Thanksgiving In Afganistan


Aaron is going to travel to Afghanistan and entertain the troops overseas November 18th through the 27th.
"Those are the real workin' men and women, and if I can repay even an ounce of what they are doing for me, my family, and my country by taking their mind off of the day-to-day risks, well, I can't think of a better thing to do with my time. They have been fighting for the rights we take for granted every day, and I want to make sure they know we're thankful."

To date, Aaron has performed for over 500,000 military personnel either overseas or here at home. In addition, he is the spokesman for the Armed Services YMCA, an aviator, and an avid military supporter. His family ties currently lead to a son-in-law who is also a pilot currently serving overseas for our country, and Aaron boosts his morale and his fellow troops with annual performances and visits to the base.

Media Contacts: Kirt Webster or Ebie McFarland - 615.777.6995
Rust Records: Susan Niles - 615-259-7751 x113

No comments: