Friday, May 11, 2007

KWNR's Brooks O'Brian Sings Soprano


Country Aircheck reports: HBO's acclaimed series The Sopranos draws to a close this season, but not before one of Country radio's own gets a quick vocal cameo.


"Out of the blue one day I got an e-mail from the production crew asking if they could use a 'station ID' as a way to show what city Tony is in (obviously they won't be on the strip!). So of course I used my voice and they liked it. Don't blink or look away because it's quick, but hey it's my three seconds of fame. I know the scene it will be used in but don't want to be a spoiler so I'll just say that it is the last scene of the show before the credits roll. And how about this: I won't even get to see it in real time because I'll be immersed in ACM events here in Vegas. But the TiVo is set to record!"

No comments: