Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wynonna Gives Some Wonderful Responses To Some Equally-great Lorilee Craker Questions

"When I was 18, God put me on a bus with my mother. What kind of God would do that?" she quipped. "Now," she admitted, I look back and see that (period) as being, musically, the best time of my life."

Wynonna Judd says she is thinking of picking up where "The Osbournes" left off -- in a reality show. "It could be a real sitcom, called 'The Judds,'" she said in a phone interview from her Tennessee farm. "My life is like this these days: I go from trying to figure out what song I am going to sing for the president to talking with my child about wearing deodorant, to sitting with the goats, to looking at the missing rhinestones (in a stage outfit).

-- Wynonna Judd taking life 'one hour at a time'

No comments: