Friday, July 29, 2011

Song Facts

Intriguing topics and trivia at a website you won't be able to avoid on a daily basis, once you discover it.

Examples:
  • Worthy or Worthless: Questionable Band Members
  • Depressing Songs That Sound Happy
  • The man behind "By the Time I Get to Phoenix," "Wichita Lineman" and "MacArthur Park" talks about his classic songs.
  • When their record company tried to market them as slick Country-Pop, it didn't fly.
  • "I'll keep dating jerks until I've got enough material for all the songs I want to write."
(click for) Song Meanings, Lyrics and Trivia = Songfacts.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaye,

Also worth mentioning that the owner of Songfacts.com is also a former radio personality Carl Riser who does amazing interviews.

I had him on my show to talk about
the Britney Spears Bellamy brothers controversy and the buzz over Lady Antebellum and The Alan Parson's Project. He gave a great history over artists and Copyright issues.

Great website,
Bill McKubby